| The Chattahoochee River Crossing the bridge for the house to Riverside Park |
| One of my favorite spots. You cross a creek before the park and these turtles like to hang out there. Swimming and Sun Bathing! It varies, some times there are just a few but on others over a dozen. These are different spots on the trail. It's quite comfortable running in the shade but I tend to sweat more because of the humidity. If you run the whole trail it's probably a 6 mile trip back to the house. Going home is uphill, steady climb with one big hill. I'm trying to get stronger on that one! I am looking forward to seeing what the fall brings with the changes in the leaves. Leah left for AZ this week, so it's quiet here. I'm getting more rooms organized. We got a new bedroom set so that helps a lot. I'll update later, I can share some fun things we did while Leah was here. |
wow! IS so beautiful!
ReplyDelete